Snorkel or Just Ride Along
Join us any day of the week as we visit the beautiful, uncrowded reefs of Maui County. Price includes an orientation to Hawaii's aquatic life and basic snorkeling instructions for those with no prior experience. You can also ride along to accompany a diving friend or family member.
Snorkel or Ride Along on a Charter
$99 per person, whether snorkeling or riding
- Check-in: Morning trip 7:00 AM, Afternoon trip 12:30 PM
- Approximate return: Morning trip 12:30 PM, Afternoon trip 4:30 PM
- Includes use of all equipment
- Cold filtered water and an individually packaged granola or protein type bar included
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle.
- Charter price does not include taxes and fees. Learn more about taxes and fees.
Note: Snorkeling is done in conjunction with diving and is intended for the friends and family of the divers. This is not a dedicated snorkel excursion.
People often ask what is the best site for a group that contains both divers and snorkelers. The afternoon Turtle Reef charter is not only great for all levels of divers, there is plenty to see for snorkelers. The sea floor is at a shallow 30-35ft, with many structures of a sunken pier rising closer to the surface. There is also abundant sea life, including green sea turtles. Finally, the shallow depth makes the water a little warmer for surface swimming.
Snorkelers and ride alongs are also welcome on our Molokini, Lanai Cathedrals and Carthaginian charters (the second location on the Carthaginian charter is Turtle Reef).