Dive 3 Tanks- Lanai
Dive 3 Tanks- Lanai
Dive Where Few Others Will Go
Travel to the far side of Lanai and drift in waters not often seen on this thrilling, three tank charter. Join other experienced divers as we turn away from the more commonly frequented sights of Lanai and head out to explore places many will never see. If your sense of adventure craves blowing bubbles off the beaten path then this series of drift dives will quench its thirst, as we specifically avoid the dive sites we go to on the other days of the week.
3 Tank Lanai Dive
Thursday, 6:45am check in and returns around 2:30pm. Certified divers only (age 15+) with minimum of 25 dives logged and at least one dive with the last 6 months. Not suitable for snorkelers.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are currently running a modified schedule. Please check the charter calendar for up to date availability. Check in time and charter duration remain the same.
$299 per diver. Multiple charter discount available.
Bring your underwater light! Or you can purchase one at the shop.
This is a drift dive for experienced divers with good buoyancy control, and must be good on air consumption. Divers are required to carry a dive computer and a safety marker sausage, and should be able to re-enter boat with gear on. Minimum number of dives and recent diving experience required.
3 tank charters include:
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Cold filtered water
- An individually packaged granola or protein type bar available between and after dives
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle.
Not included in the charter fare:
- Scuba gear. (Available for rent) Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer: $14. Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD: $9. 2 Piece wetsuit: $9. Snorkel set: $9.
- Taxes and fees. Learn more about taxes and fees.
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Nitrox available @ $29.95 per bottle
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable
- Learn More About Rental Gear
- Learn more about charter pricing updates
More About Diving off Lanai
The smallest populated island in the Hawaiian chain, Lanai is known as the “Pineapple Island” because of the expansive Dole plantation that once covered it. Early settlers likely formed coastal fishing villages before migrating inward to grow taro and other crops in the fertile, volcanic soil. Those living on Lanai enjoy a rural, slow paced lifestyle, surrounded by dramatic sea cliffs and beautiful beaches.
Below the surface, Lanai has some of the most amazing underwater topography. A product of the piping hot lava flows and tectonic shifts that formed the Hawaiian Islands, there are swim throughs, cliffs and diverse reef structure. Our Lanai 3 Tank charter visits sites not often frequented, with a greater chance of seeing deep water marine life like manta rays and whale sharks, as well as colorful reef fish.
With dozens of dive sites accessible from our boats along the rugged coast of Lanai, each offers something unique for a diving adventure. During our surface interval, we are able to cover a lot of coastline. And along the way, we are often joined by spinner dolphins that love to surf our wake.