Our two-tank Molokini Crater diving is an ideal exploration for certified divers to encounter large schools of fish, enjoy unprecedented visibility and discover endemic species seen nowhere else in the world.
Dive Turtle Reef
Abundant Marine Life 30-35 Ft | All Skill Levels & Snorkelers
- Certified Diver Ages 10+ | Must Be a Certified Diver to Book Online
- Ride-Along Ages 10+ | Must be booked with a Certified Diver
- Discover Scuba Diver Ages 10+ | Minors must be accompanied by an adult (either diver or ride-along)
- OW Water Referral 1 Day Ages 10+ | Minors must be accompanied by an Adult
- OW Water Referral 2 Days Ages 10+ | Minors must be accompanied by an Adult
A Sunken Pier, Rich Marine Life
Turtle Reef is our best charter for new divers or anyone who hasn’t had a chance to go diving in a while. On this trip we will stay on the West Side of Maui so it will be a shorter boat ride to and from Lahaina Harbor.
Turtle Reef is your best opportunity to dive with turtles while in Maui. Just because it has the easiest dive conditions does not, by any means, make it a boring dive. We see more turtles on this dive than any of our other charters. There is also a good chance you will get to see some White Tip Reef sharks,
This is our best charter for training so if you would like to take a refresher course or one of our specialty courses such as PADI Shark Conservation or Peak Performance Buoyancy this is a great boat to add this to.
Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Cold filtered water
- An individually packaged snack available between and after dives
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle. No alcohol and/or glass.
- Scuba gear (Available for rent)
- Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer @ $14
- Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD @ $9
- 2 Piece wetsuit @ $9
- Snorkel set @ $9
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Nitrox available @ $29.95 per bottle
- Taxes and fees
Non-divers ride alongs, including those accompanying minors, are allowed at the Turtle Reef charter price. Snorkeling not offered at this time.
Based on dive conditions, both dives may be conducted at the same dive location. Open Water certification is available to be completed on this dive. Contact us directly to book.