Travel to the far side of Lanai and drift into waters not often seen on this thrilling, three-tank charter. If your sense of adventure craves blowing bubbles off the beaten path, then this series of drift dives will quench its thirst. Experience the thrill of Maui diving!
Dive Cathedrals Of Lanai
- Minors must be accompanied by an Adult
- Certified Diver Ages 15+ | Must Be a Certified Diver to Book Online
- Ride-Along Ages 15+ | Must be booked with Certified Diver
Heavenly Underwater Exploration
The Cathedrals of Lanai are the two most famous dive sites in Maui County. The Cathedrals were formed by lava tubes that have created beautiful underwater “rooms” with natural light coming from all around. There are two dive sites with the name Cathedrals on Lanai, which have been cleverly named First Cathedral and Second Cathedral. These dives will have overhead environments, areas with temporary darkness and smaller confined spaces. We recommend bringing an underwater flashlight but it is not required. This is not cave diving or cavern diving because there are multiple entrances and exits at all times. Please be sure that you are comfortable with these types of conditions before signing up!
Diving Lanai is not just about the Cathedrals! The south side of Lanai has over 20 different dive sites, many of them having interesting geographic formations such as underwater arches or tunnels.
On this charter we will do one of the Cathedrals (conditions dependent) and then we will choose another dive site along the south side of Lanai. Lanai has so many dive sites that you can dive our Lanai Cathedrals dive over and over again and always see something new!
Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Cold filtered water
- An individually packaged snack available between and after dives
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle. No alcohol and/or glass.
- Scuba gear. (Available for rent)
- Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer @ $14
- Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD @ $9
- Two-Piece wetsuit @ $9
- Snorkel set @ $9
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Nitrox available @ $29.95 per bottle
- Taxes and fees