Heavenly Underwater Exploration
Off the coast of Lanai lies an underwater wonderland like no other. Home to stunning rock formations,rare corals and many endemic species found only in Hawaii. Magestic cathedral-like structures, with lacey holes in the rock and coral above, let sunlight pour into lava tubes, swim throughs and archways. Its unique topography makes Lanai a diving experience that is not to be missed. With over 35 dive sites, many of our customers do this charter more than once.
Dive Lanai Cathedrals
Available Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Check in at 7am, return around noon.
$259 per diver. Multiple day discounts available
For certified divers (age 12+).
Bring your underwater light to explore caves and swim through structures! Or you can purchase one at our retail store before the trip.
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Cold filtered water
- An individually packaged granola or protein type bar available between and after dives
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle.
Not included in the charter fare:
- Scuba gear. (Available for rent) Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer @ $14. Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD @ $9. 2 Piece wetsuit @ $9. Snorkel set @ $9.
- Taxes and fees. Learn more about taxes and fees.
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable
- Nitrox available @ $29.95 per bottle
- More About Rental Gear
- Nondiver ride alongs are allowed at the same price as a diver. Snorkeling is not offered at this time.
More About Diving Lanai
According to Hawaiian mythology, Lanai was once home to a mischievous prince who was banished to the island by his father as punishment for his many pranks. The island continues to delight with legendary underwater realm. A product of the piping hot lava flows and tectonic shifts that formed the Hawaiian Islands, Lanai is known for its amazing underwater topography.
Since there are so many great dive sites off Lanai, each charter is a unique diving adventure. Many guests dive Lanai more than once while visiting Maui.