A Legendary Marine Preserve
For certified divers (age 12+). Snorkelers and ride-alongs welcome.
Molokini Crater charters include:
- Tanks and weights
- Guided dive tour
- Cold filtered water
- An individually packaged granola or protein type bar available between and after dives
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, normal food service has been suspended and there is no shared cooler space available. However, guests are encouraged to bring their own nonperishable lunch or snacks and reusable water bottle.
Not included in the charter fare:
- Scuba gear. (Available for rent) Aqualung Core regulator with Aqualung i300 dive computer @ $14. Aqualung Pro HD weight integrated BCD @ $9. 2 Piece wetsuit @ $9. Snorkel set @ $9.
- Taxes and fees of 10.1666%
- Safety sausages (SMB) on advanced drift dives (Available for purchase)
- Nitrox available @ $29.95 per bottle
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable
- Learn More About Rental Gear
More About Diving Molokini Crater
Bombed, fished then preserved, Molokini Crater has been a Marine Life Conservation District since the summer of 1977. It is also a bird sanctuary above water. The underwater landscape features some of the most extensive hard coral reefs in Hawaii. What was once a round, volcanic cinder cone is now partially submerged, creating a protective crescent atoll.
With visibility exceeding 100 feet, you'll encounter a wide variety of tropical fish, including yellow tang, Moorish idol, parrot fish, black triggerfish, bluefin trevally and various butterfly fish. A huge whale shark may pass by. Our dive guides will help point out some more elusive creatures such as Hawaiian garden eels, manta rays, white tip reef sharks and moray eels. You might even discover a delicate harlequin shrimp amongst the coral heads or a nudibranch in a crevice.